94 WITH NO ELECTRICAL POWER.

1994 Pontiac Sunbird • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 56,000 miles

I have a 94 Sunbird 2.0 that ran fine a couple weeks ago, I went to drive it out of storage the other day and it appeared the battery died. I took a new battery from my S10 chevy just to start it and move it and I still got absolutely nothing. No lights, no clicking from the starter, nothing at all. Now if I hook a battery charger to the battery I get lights and the starter will click a bit. The terminals on the battery end are clean with brand new terminal bolts. I put the battery back inot the S10 and it started right up, so it's not a battery issue in and of itself.
I'm lost on this one, any help would be great.
Iamweasel

Start with the battery and even though you say they are clean reclean them. Make sure the ground is good and clean and tight. I have seen what appears to be a clean ground make a car have enough power to work the light but would not turn over. Work your way through the wiring to make sure ever thing is tight.

M_H_RITZEL