REAR BRAKE LINE CUT TOO SHORT

1994 Plymouth Voyager • 215,000 miles

1994 Plymouth Voyager, 3.0L, Non ABS. I changed both rear wheel cylinders and one side brake line - from the flex hose to the wheel cylinder. I cut the brake line a bit too short. I connected it to the wheel cylinder, ran it around the leaf springs and pulled it tight to the flex hose connection. I got it connected, and bled and tested the brakes which are OK. There are no leaks at the wheel cylinder or the flex hose ends, but the line is tight, with no play. Is that OK, or should I remake a longer line and replace it, so there is some play?
Raymarquise

No, I think you should replace it again with the correct routing as when the vehicle shifts and moves, the line will fracture and break. Play it safe and repair it correctly.

Hi,
I did route the line correctly - the same way the old line was routed. My concern is that the line is pulled tightly, and I wanted to know if that in itself will cause any problems.

Raymarquise
Pulled tightly, yes, it needs slack to allow for movement