CIRCUIT CITY ACTUALLY PUT MY SPEAKER'S IN. I CONSTANTLY WENT BACK AND FORTH WITH THE COMPANY ABOUT MY SPEAKER'S NOT PROPERLY WORKING. THE FRONT SPEAKER'S SEEM TO ALWAYS FADE OUT. I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED THAT CIRCUIT CITY HAD REMOVED MY AMP OUT. RECENT

1994 Nissan Pathfinder • 20,300 miles

I had Circuit City to install my speaker's. I have been having problems with the sound fading in/out on the front speaker's from the time Circuit City had installed them. Recently, I purchased a new radio because I thought maybe it was the radio itself. A week ago, I had the front door speaker's rewired. At this point, I have to turn the volume up louder in order to hear any sound from the front speaker's. As far as the back speaker's they have sound, but the back seem to get loud and fade a littel. What advise can you give me? Also, I have tweeter speaker's on the panel up front and the rear end. I'm sure those aren't working.
Eugenia

I feel you need to recheck the wiring. There is a + and - wire for each speaker and the stereo. Make sure they are correct and make sure nothing is loose.