REAR END OF THE CAR FEELS LOOSE

1994 Nissan 300ZX • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 135,000 miles

1994 Nissan 300ZX mileage: 135,000. The rear end of the car feels loose when I drive over bumps in the road. It often feels like I could lose control of the car. The tires are in good shape and I cannot see anything else that would be wrong. I was wondering if the rear stabilizer bar could be broken or damaged.
2CarPros-Archives

We do not think the stabilizer bar is your problem. It only "works" when cornering not going over bumps. A more likely cause would be the rear struts. Also, check suspension for damaged or bent parts. Check rubber bushing is suspension components.Answer:   We do not think the stabilizer bar is your problem. It only "works" when cornering not going over bumps. A more likely cause would be the rear struts. Also, check suspension for damaged or bent parts. Check rubber bushing is suspension components.

2CarPros-Archives