SMOOTH IN NGV, "3 LIGHT" IN PETROL MODE

1994 Mitsubishi Pajero

Smooth in NGV mode (normal in Drive & stop). But when I turn into petrol mode, its totally cannot start the engine. It can be started when I "press" the key together with accelerator. Then rpm can up-to 2,000 max only. It will die when I stop all the "pressing". Could anyone help me on this please?
Calista_2011

Have the fuel pressure tested. Seems fuel is missing causing the problem.

Tks Mr Low. Will try & get back to you soon.

Calista_2011
This is 4G63. It has petrol & NGV. It is smooth when "NGV mode". Appear "3 lights" when "petrol mode". Where and how should I check? Expert plz.

Calista_2011
What 3 lights are you refering to?
Did you check the fuel pressure?
Did you test the fuel pump?

Fuel pressure & fuel pump function normally. I just change spark plug, then test drive. I found that, it turn black after I back from test drive. Why so fast? What does it means Mr Low?

Calista_2011
Too much fuel is getting to the cyliders which can be due to faulty injectors, Engine Coolant Temperature sensor, MAF.

Get a scan done to check for trouble codes.

I just set-up my workshop 2mths ago. Not ready for the scanner yet. I've a question here. Now, it has a "huge white smoke" from the exhaust when I start, petrol will leaking through exhaust. When I unplug the Air-Flow Sensor, leaking will reduce. Please advise. Tks

Calista_2011
You could have a faulty MAF or a vacuum leak somewhere.

Unplug the NGV ECU for disabling the fuel injectors to see if problem goes away. A faulty ECU can be shorting the injector circuits and causing the flooding when NGV system is not being used. Check the injector wirings.

Dear Mr KH Low. My problem is solved 3 weeks ago. Due to replace a bad used injector. Tks for your kind assistance.

Calista_2011