CAR IDLE PROBLEM

1994 Mitsubishi Other • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 184,000 miles

I have a 1994 Mitsubishi Libero 1.8L N/A. Now my problem all started after coolant was ******* out from the top hose. Anyhow, I replaced that, and then when I put it in gear, take off and come to a stop, my idle drops under 500. When I first start it, it idles at 1200(down from the usual 1500), seems to idle smoothly, but then as soon as I touch the throttle(even in neutral for a second) it drops down to 800. And after its been driven, even like 10metres it drops. I also rolled it down the driveway, and when I braked, it scraped the rotors, as if the car wasn't on. I Have sprayed the intake pipe with engine start, to see if there is a leak, no luck ). Its had a timing belt/water pump, and thermostat changed about a month ago. Any help?
Jasonp