MAZDA B2300 TIRE PROBLEM

1994 Mazda b2300 • 105,000 miles

I have another question about a mazda b 2300 1994 2.3 liter.I'll try to explain this the best I can. The other day I jacked up the left front wheel and I noticed that the camber was positive by a large amount. In other words, the tire was out at the top by a large amount. The right front tire which was still on the ground was also tilted out at the top as well. When I turned the left wheel (still jacked up) from side to side the the tied rod end joints rotated from side to side on each tire. Now I know you have a pivot axle bushing ( or is it a camber caster bushing?) On the top of the axle that is held is by a bolt and you have a lower ball joint on the bottom as well as a pitman arm boot that inserts thru the passenger side inner tie rod. What should I do? Thanks for your help, Steve
Sjacks

Sounds normal to me but have the alignment checked if anything is wrong they wont' do it. Til it 's fixed.