94 FRONT END PROBLEMS

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 6 cylinder 4WD Manual • 215,000 miles

My truck develops a violent speed wobble on the drivers front tire, at about 70 to 90 kph, the tires are good, I had the front end looked at and they said that there were no immediate problems that they could see, (tie rods ball joints are not in need of replacement), shocks are worn, and the stabilizer, not sure. The tire does not hop, but swerves left to right and causes me to slow the truck to about 50 kph before it stops. I have noticed that the pavements condition does affect the wobble. The alignment is out a bit, (the steering wheel sits a little to the left) but rides straight. Could the tie rod on the drivers side be flexing, or be bent to cause this? Is this a common problem?
Rene nadon