FORD THUNDERBIRD WHEEL PROBLEM

1994 Ford Thunderbird • 84,357 miles

Wen I replaced my front breaks I noticed while it was jacked up only the right front wheele had about an inch of play while the left side remaind still. Now it is hard to turn while driving, it also has begun squeaking when turning and wen I alpply the breaks when driving the front end seems to jerk to the rightr would this be a tir rod issue?

There are several possibilities i.E, inner or outer tie rods ends, wheel bearings, ball joints, loose spindle nut. So, since its better to be able to look at this in order to accurately diagnose it, I'm going to suggest that you call a couple of your local alignment shops to see if they give FREE front end inspections. If they do have them to diagnose the problem, but DON"T BUY ANYTHING until after you have posted their findings here. Perhaps we can assist you in repairing the problem yourself (if you are so inclined).
I don't necessarily like telling you to take the car to a shop (because I know you can do that without my help I just figured you wanted to repair it yourself), but sometimes this will save time and money {avoid replacing parts hoping to eventually find the right one--this is one of those nice shortcuts}.

Freemba