FORD RANGER ENGINE PROBLEM

1994 Ford Ranger • 211 miles

Hi my name is Caleb Gregory and I live in Weston West Virginia 26452. I have a 1994 Ford ranger and well it's got a few problems like IT WON'T RUN! The previous owner had blown/hydrolocked the motor and also it has explorer seats they had a cb radio mounted to my ceiling and it has carpet that looks like a baby layed there and just barffed on it 1,000,000 times also the body is banged up the guy before me backed up into his dads 2500 dodge ram and well the dodge won so I have no tail lights and also rust holes around the fender on both sides plus a lot of rust under neath so if possible could you tell me what to do?

Trade it for a newer Dakota.

The engine problem alone can cost more than the truck will be worth when it's running. First you have to figure out if it's salvageable. Find out what a used engine or a rebuild will cost. When it's running, you'll still have a banged up truck with other problems. You don't need tail lights if the engine doesn't run so we can discuss them later.