CRANK NO START

1994 Ford Ranger • 2WD Manual • 150,000 miles

Well my ranger quit when I went to help someone else. First time I checked for spark I was a no go. So, I check for fuel pressure and was good. Five minutes later I checked for fuel and no good and then went to check spark again and had that. After changing the fuel pump I still had no fuel pressure. I checked the entire circuit from the distribution box to the inertia switch. At the box 12.0v for the fuse and relay, but the inertia switch had nothing. Also now I have no spark. There is 12.0v to the coil pack but no ground. Hooked a jumper cable to battery and motor still nada. Help.
Chrisbacc84

Do below and confirm what's missing -

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Wow that was not helpful at all. Thanks

Chrisbacc84