BLEEDING BREAKS

1994 Ford Probe • 4 cylinder FWD Manual •

I put new rear break lines on a 94 probe because the old lines were rotted, it did leak all the way out so she parked it untill I could get to it. Now I cant get it to bleed out of the the front is good, I even bled them at the proportioning valve and the lines that feed the valve get fluid and the line that run back to the rear dont. It has a manual trans with a hydraulic clutch. Is it even possable the valve is bad. If so, I cant find a new one they are discountinued. Or am I not reseting the valve properly. This car is for a single ****** and im buying the parts, and not charging her. Any advice would be greatly apprecated
BIGTONY2

I'M AN OLD JEEP CJ AND OLD FORD KIND GUY

THE PROCEDURE FOR BLEEDING THIS NEWER CAR MAY BE DIFFERENT....THIS IS THE OLD WAY, I USE FOR MINE

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-ford-f-150-brakes--3

MAYBE YOU'RE NOT (BAD WAY TO SAY THIS!) FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE EXACTLY RIGHT???