FORD F-150 STARTER PROBLEM

1994 Ford F-150 • 14,000 miles

When I turn the key all it does is click battery is good cables are tite and clean starter is good I replaced starter solenid a while back what do you think

OK

GONNA REVIEW A LITTLE

ANY ITEM YOU MENTIONED....EVEN BRAND SPANKING NEW.......CAN BE BAD!

LET'S MAKE SURE YOU RAN THE CABLE'S BACK TO THEIR CORRECT POSITIONS---NOTHING IS CROSSED

WITH YOUR KEY REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!......LET'S MAKE SURE THE ENGINE WILL TURN AT LEAST ONE FULL REVOLUTION "BY HAND" (WRENCH/ SOCKET) IN IT'S NORMAL DIRECTION THAT IT RUNS (SEE MY 1ST PIC OF MY JEEP ENGINE)

HERE'S THE PART YOU MAY HAVE TRIED TO DO----MAYBE YOU DID?---MAYBE YOU MISSED SOMETHING---I GOTTA SEND IT ANYWAY......THIS IS NORMALLY WHAT IS WRONG....READ AND DO WHAT'S IN MY LINK...IF YOU WILL

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

JUST FOR GIGGLES YOU MIGHT WANNA PULL THE STARTER OFF, THEN RE-INSTALL IT, MAYBE IT GOT HUNG-UP IN THE FLYWHEEL TEETH (IF THE TURNING THE ENGINE OVER BY HAND, DIDN'T KNOCK IT FREE)

MANY POPULAR PARTS STORES WILL TEST YOUR STARTER FOR FREE IF YOU SNATCH IT OFF

TIME FOR YOU TO RETURN WITH GOOD NEWS