CLUTCH PROBLEM THAT MECHANIC CAN'T SOLVE LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS?

1994 Ford F-150 • 163,000 miles

I've had a mechanic work on my clutch about 7 times. Today it failed again. Seems like it last 6 to 8 week. They've replaced the slave and master and new clutch. I just don't know what to do but just keep taking it back till they get it right. If I take it somewhere else I'll have to pay.
Park5gadi

Would you explain "failed again"? Was pressure plate replaced and flywheel machined? In the 7 times was fault always the same?

Docfixit
Failed as in it loses pressure. I can feel it and it sticks to the floor and can pull it back up an use for awhile but will go out eventually. Yes it was replaced and also replaced slave cylinder twice. Seems to be the same every time works for while then goes out.

Park5gadi
Suspect air enetring system does truck have externial or internal slave cylinder?

Docfixit
I think its internal

Park5gadi
Suspect seal in slave sucking air when clutch applied and released. Any fluid loss? Also check where line attaches to slave.

Docfixit
No fluid loss. Don't you think they would have checked that the last time or two? Frustrating!

Park5gadi
If its sticking to the floor they need to take it apart again and warrenty the pressure plate. They just dont want to take it apart again. There just trying to fix it by putting external parts on and thats not working. Ty for using 2carpros

Cadieman