FORD EXPLORER NOISE PROBLEM

1994 Ford Explorer • 193,000 miles

Car seems to surge randomly when its in drive then idles poorly at a stop in park or drive but returns to normal for short time. Have dtc trouble code 558. Replaced my dpfe sensor and my egr valve regulator, and egr valve, and my iac sensor with no success and still get the trouble code. Sounds like a popping noise coming from my throttle body or airbox. Egr valve also has no vacuum pressure going to it from the regulator. Vacuum pressure jumps and drops randomly when noise starts. Any suggestions? I'm running out of money and ideas. Only two sensors left to replace are my tps and my mad.
Dalfrarron

Vacuum gauge rises and falls indicates a valve train issue. Have a compression test done to verify any failure/

It would only do it when it was missing. Replaced spark plugs. Old ones were fine but OEM. Upgraded to new ones. If it was valve train would of shown on plugs. Noticed my 6th cylinders boot was torn. Buying new wires. Will see if that was the problem. Also going to clean fuel system with techron

Dalfrarron
Threw on new wires and started making a metal pinging noise then dpfe hose blew off. Have all my egr trouble codes back. Thinking maybe clog un my intake manifold of egr tube

Dalfrarron
Please helppppppppp! I need this running or no work! Car motor is shaking like crazy, smoke coming from the exhaust but stops shortly after running. No clog in egr system. Maybe fuel pump or computer? Will post dtc codes to night

Dalfrarron
So did some more tests today. Fuel pressure is totally good. Maf sensor is working properly. Almost sounds like the car is missing. Shakes more at an idle and still making popping noise from intake here or there, strange cause sometimes the car runs fine for a little while. I have koeo codes, 326,332,335,536,558. Then koer codes, 116,136,326,538. Please someone help me!

Dalfrarron