FORD AEROSTAR SMOKE PROBLEM

1994 Ford Aerostar • 113,585 miles

I need to find out the part number or sizes of all the light bulbs in and out of my van. And why my alternator gauge shows 10 volts when I start it and only goes up to 14 volts after its ran and revved up a few time and then only if you don't turn on the lights till its on 14 volts, plus after you drive it till it warms up then when my temp gauge is on the o of normal will puff out a cloud of smoke when you take off from a light, I also noticed a timing chain like clatter when it puts out a cloud, just like you get if you try to start out in 3rd or 4th gear with a manual trans car. Or when you are barely giving it gas going up on a hill.

As far as the part number for all the lights, you need to refer to the owner's manual. We don't have that info. Now, if the alt gauge goes to 10v when cranking, that is normal. As far as producing 14v when running, that it normal too. THe smoke that you see, is it blue?