WHATS WRONG.

1994 Dodge Ram • 135,000 miles

My name is Bob and I have a 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.2L Pickup. I noticed a slight chirping noise. The truck ran fine good get up and go. I tuned it up because it was time. I changed the plugs, cap and rotor. After which I had gradual pick up but not able to punch it and go. It bogs and when I let up on the gas pedal it starts to pick up again. Mean while I get this slow chirping to fast and back to slow as I slow down. Only while I am driving can't hear it in park or Idle. I checked the cap, rotor and vacuum lines. The noise sounds like it coming from the firewall area. Hell pa hell pa. I donate 10 bucks if you can help me fix it. But not before.

Rockmeal

You might check the front brake heat shields. Sometimes they can get bent and will rub the rotor. Especially near the lower ball joint where space is tight. When you bend it though keep in mind it will move it somewhere else, meaning bending one side will move the other, so it may take some tweaking to get it to stop scraping the rotor. Otherwise I am giving you a walkthrough diagnostic for chirping noises. It goes more into depth than I can here. Just follow the link below;

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/chirping-noise