DODGE RAM CLICK PROBLEM

1994 Dodge Ram • 203,311 miles

Hi I have a 94 dodge ram 2500 5.9 gas and it will not start. It cranks but will not turn over I cant here the fuel pump turn on right away sometimes if I just put the ignition in the on position and sit there for a while the fuel pump relay and the asd relay will start clicking then ill slowly see the check engine light flickering dim and start getting brighter, once the relays stop clicking the check engine light will be fullly illuminated and will stay on for a couple seconds then shut off once that hapens the truck will start right up, but today the relay just kept clicking and the fuel pump never turned on what shud I do?
2500dodge94

"Crank" and "turn over" are the same thing. Does it or doesn't it? It sounds like you have a low voltage issue due to a bad battery or loose or dirty cable connections. If you can get it to stay in the bad state long enough to do some testing, turn the head lights on so some current is trying to flow, then measure the battery voltage right on the posts, then on the cable clamps, then work your way down the cables until you find a point where the voltage is lower. That will be the location of the bad connection.