HEATER CORE REPLACEMENT

1994 Dodge Dakota • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 200,430 miles

I have a 1994 Dodge Dakota 3.9L W/ AC. I am in the process of replacing the heater core. I have taken the lower instrument panel completely off, and now I am stuck looking at the heater box, with no idea what to do next. I need to know how to get the box off so I can access the core.
Ellison.julian

Here are the directions I was able to find for you. Let me know if it helps.

Disconnect the negative battery cable. Properly discharge the air conditioning system. Drain the coolant.
Remove the steering column cover, intermittent wiper control and the lower instrument panel module retaining screw to the right of the steering column.
Remove the center distribution duct retaining screws and panel support screw at the bottom of the module.
Remove the courtesy lamp at the lower right corner of the module and the screw near the ash receiver.
Open the glovebox and remove the screws along the top edge.
Move the module out and down far enough to unclip the wiring harness and antenna cable and disconnect the speaker wire (if equipped with monaural radio) and glovebox light wire. Remove the module from the vehicle.
Remove the center air distribution duct.
Remove the antenna wire from retaining clip at the right end of the heater unit.
Disconnect the blower motor connector and remove the thermal insulator retainer from the heater unit.
Disconnect the demister hoses from the adaptor at the top of the heater unit.
Disconnect the vacuum harness connector from the air conditioning control hose and vacuum feed line from the check valve.
Disconnect the temperature control cable flag retainer from the heater unit and remove the adjusting clip from the blend air door crank.
Disconnect the heater hoses from the core tubes and plug them.
Remove the condensation drain tube.
Remove the 4 heater/air conditioning unit attaching nuts from the rear engine compartment dash panel.
Remove the heater/air conditioning unit support attaching screw and rotate the brace out of the way.
Remove the heater/air conditioning unit from the vehicle.
To disassemble the housing assembly, vacuum diaphragm and retaining screws from the cover and remove the cover.
Remove the retaining screw from the heater core and remove the core from the housing assembly.

I have these instructions already, and I have gotten down to the step where it says "disconnect the blower motor connector and remove the thermal insulator retainer from the heater unit." I don't know where these are located, nor the demister hoses, vacuum harness connector, or really anything else listed there. I don't think that is super important though, my main goal is to find the 4 Heater/Air Conditioning Unit attaching nuts and the heater/AC Support Screw and Bracket so that I can get the actual heater box out. Once i'm past that step, I think I can tackle it. Is there any pictures of this anywhere?

Ellison.julian