CAN A DRIVERS SIDE WIRING HARNESS BE USED ON THE PASSENGER DOOR?

1994 Chevrolet Truck • 224,000 miles

Hello I have a 94 Chevy K1500 Z71 truck and I am doing the power windows becasue both did not work. The drivers side regulator was stripped so that was the problem there but the passenger side didnt move at all with either window button(drivers side or passenger side) I have a spare drivers side wiring harness can I make it work for the passenger side and how do I go about finding where my problem in the wiring is? Thanks very much
-Dan
DSKMAN

Take a test light at the motor and see if it's getting power. If it is it may be the motor.

I have done that already and no its not the motor we have also put it in the plug that goes into the switch and at first we were getting about 5 volts then nothing so

DSKMAN
Check to see if the harness is broken betweent he door an dpost, they do that as well the wires are different color between doors and I think different connectors as well

Nevermind I got it it was a bad switch on the passenger side

DSKMAN