WHY AM I STILL NOT BUILDING PRESSURE IN MY BRAKE SYSTEM?

1994 Chevrolet Camaro • 120,000 miles

I had to replace a rear rotor and pads due to a pad partially slipping out of the rotor and destroying my rotor.(Rear passenger side). Got it all assembled and bled the system no air just fluid and put it all back together. Turned the car on and the peddle went to the floor. Tried bleeding while car was on still the same results. Replaced the master cylinder bench bled it and had no air bubbles. Had same results when I bled the rest of the system. ABS sucks. Sorry dont have money to donate it all goes to the cars so I can get to work.
Jbosz2884@yahoo.com

Were they working when the rotor was bad? Did you have good pedal then?

Fixitmr
Yes that is what is crazy. They worked just fine, minus the grinding. Also the abs inop light has been on since I owned it. Which is probably about 6 years. Now the light is off though. Lol but the brakes dont work. Yeah the peddle always had good pressure though, til now.

Jbosz2884@yahoo.com
SEE IF MY RESPONSE (JULY 4) MIGHT HELP YOU AT ALL

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1999-ford-f-150-brakes--3

RETURN WITH GOOD NEWS