WHY WON'T MY CHEVY START?

1994 Chevrolet Blazer • 14,000 miles

It died on the freeway 2 wks ago, since then my mechanic has replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, cap and rotor last week, but it still didn't start. Compression and spark were good, but fuel pressure at the shrader valve was only 20psi, then I realized he bought the wrong fuel pump. Got the right one in and it still didn't start! I thought he probably bought the wrong spark plugs, cap and rotor too. So, I was wondering, would that make it not start?

Already Tried:
I have tested fuel pressure (58 psi), switched the fuel pump relay with the one right next to it, checked fuses, checked for injector pulse, checked spark and compression. I ran the fuel pump with the test wire and was able to hear it run and prime. I sprayed starting fluid in the intake but it did not start, even for a second. Also, about 6 months ago I replaced the injector spider, regulator and EGR valve. What else would make it not start!

Netnet

If it did not start with spray, then you have no spark. I would make sure there is spark at the plugs. Start from there.