COULD YOU HELP IDENTIFY WHERE WATER IS ENTERING ON DRIVER'S SIDE WHEN WASHING OR RAINING?

1994 Cadillac STS • 135,000 miles

This car has never been garaged, never wrecked, windshield never replaced, has no sunroof and never leaked water. I hand washed two weeks ago and water leaked on driver's side front. I was able to duplicate with hose once but leaks everytime with rain. A leak specialist checked body seems for cracks and firewall feed through grouments for deterioration with no finds. He caulked the driver's door weather stripping with no affect. The initial leak with washing was in the left corner where the parking brake cable is. When it rains, the rubber boot covering the steering shaft leaks water at the junction of the two halfs.
Rdjohnson

You might start there an dsee if wheel liner has collapsed letting water there. Check for buildup of leaves and junk in vent area infront of windshield, it may be coming in there. Otherwise look for rust and see if you can poke a hole in it.

What is the wheel liner you are referring to?

Rdjohnson
That is the black thing that is attached to the fender and body. You may have to pull the tire out to take the screws and or push pins to remove it to see.

L/side where by the windshield or door panel?

Cadieman