CADDY DASH ASSEMBLY

1994 Cadillac Deville • V8 FWD Automatic • 225,000 miles

Trying to replace Caddy "Speedo"/Cluster ('94)
Having trouble finding proper sequence for removal of bolts, nuts and dash assembly etc. Any Help ??
Tomsoftee

All of the upper dash pad retainers are accessed through the vent deflector ports. The deflectors will need to be removed, tabs on inner sides that can be accessed with pick. There also may be four fasteners under the defroster vent grille. As soon as you get the upper pad off, the cluster should be straight forward. Note of mention, I believe this cluster stores the theft password for the fuel enable, it may not start until programmed through a GM terminal.

Factoryjack
THANKS SO MUCH 'G' THAT'S THE GOOD NEWS - BAD NEWS KIND OF HELP ! ! IT TOOK 2 OF US, WITH 75 YEARS EXPERINCE BETWEEN US TO DIG OFF MOST OF THE PARTS & BOLTS. NOW I HAVE TO SEE WHAT THE PROGRAMMING DEAL IS GONNA' BE LIKE WITH THE SWAPPED IN CLUSTER.

GOD BLESS THOSE OLD TIME 'GENIUSES' WHO CAME UP WITH ALL THESE 'BELLS & WHISTLES' !
Tom

Tomsoftee