WAGON 2.2 NON TURBO ,4CYL

1993 Subaru Legacy • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 151,976 miles

The problem im having is the car wont start. Checked fuel got fuel at spark plugs pulled out spark plugs , checked for spark at the coil have spark at the front 2 spark plug wires the back 2 or dead. Changed out the coil with a new hitachi ingition coil same problem checked resistance its right on acording to the book so I changed out the wires plugs, same thing no spark on back also switched wires from front to back with the spark plug out of engine on ground. So next I checked the feed going to the coil I have power on one wire nothing on wire going to the back then I changed out the ignitor same problem so used a test light with ignitor pluged in I used I have power on one wire when key is on on the left side the light comes on when the car is started right side is dead next I unpluged the ingitor hooked the clip of the test light to the pos. Side of battery thin I put the test light to the wires of the ingitor the light came on on all wires also I changed out the camshaft position sensor, crankshaft position sensor then I unpluged one at a time and checked for spark on the front lost spark so I pluged it back in did that for both also looked for the e.C.M. Acording to the book its should b at passenger compartment right side under carpet its not there im out of ideas please help the vin number is 4s3bj6335p9950245
Eagle96us