SHOULDER BELT MECHANISM STUCK

1993 Saturn SL1 • 2WD Manual • 200,000 miles

I have a 1993 Saturn with a broken seat belt mechanism that slides above the door its stuck in the forward posistion. Where can I get this fixed
Rocjames

WELL YOU GOT THE DEALER ON ONE SIDE

AND YOU GOT INEXPENSIVE AND POSSIBLY PRACTICAL ON THE OTHER

IF THE SECOND DON'T CUT IT. THE FIRST IS STILL THERE!

IF IT WERE SOMETHING I DID NOT UNDERSTAND, I'D GO TO A PLACE WHERE THEY TAKE STUFF LIKE THIS APART.A SMALL, MA AND POP TYPE, SELF SERVICE.

. AUTO SALVAGE YARD!

SMALL PLACES SEEM TO BE MORE PERSONAL

I HAVE 5 CLOSE TO ME, I TEND TO VISIT, FROM TIME TO TIME, JUST TO BE SEEN!

YOU MUST 1ST, MAKE AN OUTSTANDING 1ST IMPRESSION, AS A 1ST TIMER!

THIS IS A PROVEN METHOD.I DO IT EVERY TIME I GO. GETTING PARTS, OR JUST A VISIT

LOAD UP A SMALL COOLER WITH WATER AND POPULAR SOFT DRINKS (NO "CHEAPING OUT", WITH GENERIC STUFF!)

GO IN, PLEAD YOUR CASE. NO SOB STORIES!

WHEN SOMEONE BEGINS THE "RECON" OF YOUR PROBLEM. BUST OPEN A COKE, A FEW SWALLOWS AND A "AAAAHHHHHH"

IMMEDIATELY APOLOGIZE, AND SHOVE THE COOLER AT 'EM. KINDA WHERE, THEY JUST CANNOT SAY "NO". PASS TO ALL IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA. CUSTOMERS TOO!

AS YA'LL CONVERSE. AGAIN, NO SOB STORIES. INQUIRE ON INTERESTING THINGS. HOW NICE THEIR PROJECTS ARE!

WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT IT'S FIXED. GUESS WHAT. TIME FOR ANOTHER "FORCED ON" ROUND!

SOMETIME SOON, WHILE THEY STILL ARE SLURPING ON YOUR "SUBLIMINAL BRIBE"

ASK 'EM WHAT THE DAMAGE IS.

USUALLY IT'S MUCH REDUCED. OR EVEN FREE!

ALL BECAUSE. YOU KNOW HOW TO, "DO THE DEW"!

LET ME KNOW HOW SKILLED YOU ARE

WHEN YOU TELL ME HOW IT WENT

Just to add to this one if you want to find a new seat belt track go to google type in the search and put in saturn factory parts and see what you can find. Heres something else you can try go into to your glove box off to the left side in a pocket there might be a silver seat belt clip that snaps into the seat track in case the belt fails you can use this to hook your seat belt up till you get it fixed. All those cars came with those clips when they were new no telling if its still there but its worth a try.