93

1993 Plymouth Acclaim • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 1,000,000 miles

I have no signal to fuel injector. Ground the hall effect switch get spark and fuel injector ! Changed everything under hood except ECM ! I get the prime squirt of gas but at cranking nothing ! ASD is good got power to fuel injector ! Checked wire on injector back to ECM good ! Checked wires from hall EFF. To computer good ! Got fuel presure ! Can soak a rag in gas throw on top of TBI and it will run as smooth as silk ! I just have no signsl to injector to pulse it !What dosnt make since is that if you ground hall effect that you get a spark and a pulse to injector but when you connect it back up and try to crank it you get the prime then nothing !
ICU

I suppose you could leave it grounded till you figure it out?

Fixitmr
Answered by fixitmr (expert) 2,376 wrong answers provided ! Learn the system ASD supplys the 12 volts ECM AKA computer then supplys ground to make it work ! So leaveing it grounded would do what ! LoL Sure glad I didnt pay for that answer ! Weeeeeeeeee

ICU
Since your such an EXAGGERATOR I will take it you didn't like my advice? I tend to only answer free questions so consider it an INCENTIVE to pay next time?

Fixitmr