I HAVE A SL 3.0V6

1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT • 152,500 miles

I have a 1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt sl 3.0V6, ive been having problems with the engine. It has a miss when I rev it, doesnt matter what rpm, it does not idle on its own when its cold, and sometimes hesistates or sputters a little bit while accelerating or driving. Ive had the fuel filter, air filter, both serpetine belts, spark plugs, spark plug wires, one of the three coils replaced, also the timing belt, tensioner n idler, water pump, plentum intake gasket, maf sensor, throttle position sensor, and idle air control valve. Do you have any idea of what it could be?
Erik93gt

Have you done fuel pressure testing? Maybe dirty/bad injector(s)

Fixitmr
Have you read codes?
The 1991-1993 self diagnosis check connector is located in the left side of the driver's foot well on the side of the fuse box. Using a jumper wire clip on pin #1 the top left pin. Clip the other end to pin #12 the bottom right pin. Turn the ignition key to on but do not start. The Check Engine light will blink in a series of short and long blinks. Record that pattern and that will give you a code.

Fixitmr
Hello, I have a 1993 mitsubishi 3000gt sl, when I shift into 5th gear n let off the gas the shifter moves up, when I give it gas it moves back almost out of gear, I looked online n people said to re torque the stake nut on the transmission to 109ft lbs, so I pulled the cover off for it and the stake nut was finger loose. We tightened it down but we didn't have the proper socket so we used channel locks to tighten it. I drove it, the first time I put it in 5th it stayed in one position, but the next time I put it in 5th, the shifter started moving around again. What could be my issue?

Erik93gt