NO FUEL

1993 Mazda MX6 • 254,000 miles

I have a 1993 Mazda mx6 2.5 L, 5spd. Std. My problem is not getting fuel. Recently had the fuel pump replaced, fuel filter, all fuses and relays are good. New Dist. Assy. Replaced. After this work was done car ran well for 6months, then one day she wouldn't start. Cranks over but am not getting fuel to rail. Line from tank to rail is clear pump is o.K. I'm in the process of getting a new crank sensor to see if this will solve the problem, any help would be much appreciated.
Standfirm

Check and test the fuel pump relay On fuse/relay block in engine compartment

I am getting a positive test on the relay block and the fuel pump relay is good. Still not getting fuel.

Standfirm
Make sure the filter is still flowing fuel properly. Remove the fuel pump and bench test it to be sure it is pumping fuel. With the age and mileage of your vehicle, I would hazard a guess that your fuel tank also has contaminants in it that may have clogged either the pump or filter.

Rivermikerat
Thank you for your advise. It turns out that the connection to the fuel tank wascorraded. Rather than replace this connection I hard wired it and the problem has been solved. Thanks again.

Standfirm
My pleasure. Thanks for letting us know all is well.

Rivermikerat