HEATER NOT HOT ENOUGH

1993 Mazda b2600

Heater problem
1993 Mazda b2600 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 375000 miles

My truck seems to be not blowing hot enough air.
It takes about 25-30 minutes for my truck to reach operating temp when sitting idling. From as many people as I could ask the norm is just above middle on the temp gauge.
my truck has 375000kms and runs great with lots of power. I have noticed over the passed 6 months sometimes it gets low on coolant. It is common for the B2600i heads to crack and leak into the combustion chamber.
One time when my truck wasn't plugged in the coolant froze. I have always added 50/50 premixed coolant if needed.
I have owned it for about 1.5 years.

So should I A) coolant flush B) replace the water pump C) change the heater core?
or a combination of the three?
Mykl8

I would add more coolant without out water if it freezes but would let engine warm up and feel both heater hoses and if one is alot cooler than the other I would take hoses loose from heater core and take water hose and flush out core going from cooler side toward hotter side.

Stepaway