LOST OF POWER,ROUGH IDLE & WHEN GIVING IT GAS RPM'S DROP

1993 Lexus GS 300 • 204,000 miles

I was diving one day doing 60mph and all of sudden I could not accelerate and lost power coming from emission test that I passed. Ive just had a full tune up change mass air sensor no change, still no power and rough idle.
Terrell brandon

Check catalytic converter for plugging, check for vacuum leaks, check fuel pump pressure.

When I unplug the mass air flow sensor it idle & run the mass air flow is new out the box the second one I took the first one back because their was no change

Terrell brandon
It is your ECU Module. Probably got hit by severe heat. Typically it is the capacitors that need replacement on the board (less than $2) but you need a TV repair place to solder the new caps on board. $20 generally. The problem is finding where it is. This was ask before but was not answered. Instead they said check the battery cables. Lol

Ronsellers
Do this work?

Ronsellers
You could not accelerate because to ECU dropped you into Limp mode. You will need to downshift to run the car.

Ronsellers
I will try that what do it look like & where is it located

Terrell brandon
Once agian same problem; now changed the ecu, full tune, checked the cats new vac hoses new mass air flow sensor and also change the complet throttle body & cleaned it car still wont idle rpms are low

Terrell brandon