JEEP CHEROKEE ABS PROBLEM

1993 Jeep Cherokee • 232,782 miles

I drove my jeep to work in the morning, and it drove just fine. After work when I went out to start it at the end of the day it started just fine on about the 2nd or 3rd crank, and revved a bit high then after about 2-3 seconds it suddenly died. When I start it, if I repeatedly press the gas to the floor it'll stay running, but only for a few extra seconds before it dies.
I replaced the fuel pump, blew out the fuel line(which was full of dirty fuel) and I replaced the fuel filter. After each step it ran a little better but still stalled. I haven't actually checked the pressure on the rail but I did press on the valve, and it just kinda spat out. It didn't spray out like it had 40psi. I also checked the IAC and it did move when the key was turned on, but only a small amount. Any suggestions?
Taylorn7231

New pump?

We need the pressure.

The rail is common for collecting dirt and contaminating injectors.

Replied on November 03, 2012

new pump?

We need the pressure.

Yeah, when I was trying to remove the pump to test it, I damaged it and had to replace it. I tested the pressure at the rail, and unless I did something wrong (which I don't think I did) it says there is absolutely no pressure. I know the pump is working, cause I can hear it coming on to prime the system and the car starts for about 2 seconds.

Taylorn7231