, CHANGED CLUTCH, TRANSMISSION WIRING PROBLEM

1993 Isuzu Rodeo

Hi everyone, ive been working on the trucck for months now and everytime I get close to being done somthing else goes wrong, heres how it went, I had to put a new clutch in my rodeo, in doing so I had to unhook all the wires that come from the engine that go to the transmission, so I did, although I did not color coat them and now I dont know what hooks up to what, I also dont know what there called, there brasss push clips though, one side male, one female, all I know is the truck ran before I put a new clutch in it, it just wouldnt go anywhere, now, the fuelpump isnt turning on and it has to be because of the wires I disconected when I took the tranny out. Please help
Proxxy

Here is a schematic for the starter circuit as well as the transmission. NOTE: Usually I have seperate schematics for automatics and manual transmissions. They only supply one for this vehicle. I hope it helps. It is for the 3.2L.

HEY I have a similar problem I need to get those wires @proxxy is talking about I need a wire like that for the reverse gear which its connected from the gear lever to the transmission so I can shift the gear to reverse. Its a 2000 Isuzu Amigo 3.2L v6
thank you

19zakaz