93 PROVIDING FUEL AND SPARK BUT NO START. ENGINE CRANKS BUT NO CONBUSTION, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

1993 Honda Del Sol • 123,000 miles

Strong Engine (93 B18A1) OBD1, Check Engine Light Showing; Crank Shaft Positioning Senor Missing. Plus Won't Rev Past 3000 RPM's, But Car Ran With The Light On And At One Time Would Rev To Redline, I Heard CKP Could Be In A New Distributor Or Possably Upgraded Oil Pump To Match The Harness. What Happened Was The Original Swap Was A B18C1, And Was Blown Up Using NOS Imediatly A B18a1 Was Put In It's Place. Meaning It's Still Wired With A B18C1 Harness And Transmission, Possibly A Stock Del Sol ECU And Stock A1 Jdm Motor. Aside From All That The Car Ramdomly Quit Running We've Replaced The Battary Checked For Spark And Fuel, And Is Well. All The Fuse's And Relays Appear To Work, However Not Too Sure About The Relays. Also The Car Is Equipped With A Black Widow Security System. We Think It's Either The Security System Has Secured The Car Or Possibly A ECU Problem. Plz Give Me Your Thoughts.
ESLucero

Do you have or have access to details to isolate the alarm/ security system, I feel that this would be a good place to start.

Mhpautos