STALLS IN THE RAIN

1993 Honda Accord • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 175 miles

I have a 93 Honda Accord that stalls in the rain and doesn't want to restart until it dries up. It always starts up the first time after a hard rain but as soon as I come to a stop it silently stalls. Sometimes it will start right back up, sometimes not at all. This morning I was on my way to work and it started fine, made it through the first stop and then started sputter and the RPM's were all over the place. I could also hear what sounded like electricity arching from just behind the steering column as it stalled and again when I tried to restart it. Finally after waiting for about a half hour I got it to start again but it sounded like it was missing on one or more cylinders. I basically floored it home once I got it started and stuck it in the garage. This happened once before and I had it towed to a garage after about 10 minutes of it not starting on the side of the road. Initially they said it was the distributor but after replacing the distributor it still didn't work. Then they claimed that the computer got wet and took the distributor out with it. That kind of makes sense considering how bad my car leaks EVERYWHERE. There is seriously about a quarter inch of water on the floor mats right now and the computer is just below the glove box on the passenger side. But I pulled the floor mats up in an attempt to wrap it with something or cover it to try to protect it and the computer isn't even damp. I could really use some help here. I don't really want to put any more money into at this point because I am ready to buy a new car, but I would still like it to get me to and from work for the next few weeks and the weather man is calling for rain for the next 14 days : -(
Lusher00

The PGM-FI main relay is bad. Remove it and resoldering the circuit board of the relay should solve the problem.