I HAVE A 93 WITH A STARTER PROBLEMS

1993 Honda Accord • 250,000 miles

Okay here we go I have a 93 accord lx tht for some reason is tearing up starters like 7 in the last 12 months n the problem seems to be getting worse thought it was cause it was a chewp starter so I bought the most expensive one sill tearing the bendex up. So I took the car to a trans. Shop and asked them to check my flexplate he said that my flexplate was fine but if I really wanted him too that he would change it so I did and now 5 days later im back at square one I need a new stsrter again. Is there anthing else I can do before I give up on this car?
Vsasser

Automatic or Manual transmission?

Is it making any type of noise when the starter is cranking over the engine-could be the engine is seizing-up overworking the starter motor-

No it doent make ne funny noises at all in fact hen the starter is new the car starts up on a dime but the more times I start it it starts to hesitate to satrt till it wears down the bendix and the start wont kick it over ne more

Vsasser
Check and test the ignition switch, starter relay and transmission range switch