CUTTING OUT

1993 GMC Truck • V8 2WD Automatic • 199,000 miles

I have a 93 lexus 300ES. When I start the car it sounds somewhat ok, now when I start to drive forward, it cuts out 3-4 times almost like its out of gas, once you start going 10mph and more then it drives and seems normal until I slow down. When I slow down to bout 10mph, then it starts the cutting out like its out of gas again. So I get under the hood and start looking and poking around the air filter housing and the hoses that are connected to it. I noticed that when I push down or pull up on the big hose that is attached to the firewall side of the MAFS hose, it starts to cut out again really bad, it seem like something to do with the air pushing through that hose coming off the air filter housing hose Do you have an idea of what it could be?
JUS 10 TIME

Check for cracks on the air intake tube between the air cleaner and throttle body-also the MAF sensor