93 . WHEN ITS ROLLING THERE'S ASQUEAKY KIND OF SPINNING SOUNDING NOISE, LEFT SIDE FROM THE WHEEL TO UNDER THE HOOD. IS TI MY SPEEDO OR ODOM CABLE(S). SOUNDS LIKE A SPINNING THING

1993 Geo Storm • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 160,000 miles

I can't see anything looking under by the left wheel. Nothings loose at wheel. But after I'm driving it gets noisier. Like a squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak
Jojorisin

It could be a lower control arm bushing or a hub bearing drying out.

Rivermikerat
Thank you, that will be the first thing I check. JoJoRisin

Jojorisin
Let me know what you discover. Look for cracks in the bushings. Use a screwdriver or prybar to check for excess play.

Rivermikerat
I'm taking it to my buddy's place 2morrow. Suspend the front wheels , put it in gear and listen to my poor car cry. You Don't think it could be the speed. Or odometer cables, maybe one or both are all unwound or loose on the inside. The gauges work. Thanks so much for yer time.

Jojorisin
Speedometer and odometer work off an electronic sensor, the vehicle speed sensor. It's electronic.

Rivermikerat