WHY IS THERE OIL COMING FROM MY ENGINE THROUGH MY AIR HOSE AND LEAKING ON TO THE FILTER?

1993 Ford Thunderbird • 133,100 miles

When my car sits over night and I start it in the morning a terrible smell comes from my exhaust and out of my air vents. I just replaced my radiator and hoses two months ago however my upper hose is still collapsing. My powering steering pump is starting to go out. Every now and then when I stop at a red light or stop, when I take my foot off the brake to go. The car stalls, I have to hot the break again and then hit the gas. Sometimes when I slow down and stop at a red light my RPM's jump. My biggest concern is the oil I have noticed leaking down my air hose to my filter. I need help trying to figure out what is going on. I was told it sounded like my Cadillac converts were clogged. I'm a beginning grease head, so I do not have the knowledge needed to figure this out on my own.
Jesselou

If the hose is collapsiong replace it, it's worn out. If the pump is starting to go out replace that or check to see if it's got good pressure and if it does it may be the rack and pinion steering is going bad. Take choke cleaner and clean the throttle plate on both sides they get gummy with oil an dreplace the pcv valve and check that hose for clogging as it may be.