OKAY GUYS I TOOK THE CAR TO GARAGE THAY SAID I T HAD A BLOWN HEAD GASKET WILL COST ME A LOT 1000/MORE

1993 Ford Probe • 134,000 miles

But thay did not answer my? Why the car would not start /your thoughts on this please /remember it would idle bad untill engine light went out /3seconds/ and it was fine /but now it will not start unless I take out 1of the plugs clean it /it starts up /and runs great I thought it was the distributor /makeing it not start /because the coils are made to the dis/ would steelseal stop the gasket leak I just cant afford thr1000 /to repair at this time
Ritakizmit4

One more thing there is no water in my oil and my car has never overheated never ran hot temp gauge always in the norm

Ritakizmit4
Do a compression test

Cadieman
ON SOMETHING MAJOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH A DIAGNOSIS

BY ALL MEANS GET A 2ND OPINION!....OR A THIRD!

THERE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN EVERY TRADE

ARE YOU STUCK, DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIND AN HONEST FELLER?

MANY PEOPLE RELY ON "HERESAY" FROM THEIR FRIEND'S FRIEND'S EXPERIENCES FROM LONG AGO

THIS MIGHT AID YOU, AND BE CURRENT RELIABLE INFORMATION

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2001-hyundai-elantra-code-reader-such-one-auto-zone-advanced-diagnose-problem-tha

LET US KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT

Thank you iwill let you

Ritakizmit4
Hi: You really should check compression. It is something you can do yourself. There are step by step instructions on our homepage under the diy section.