WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR

1993 Chevrolet Astro • 198,080 miles

Wiper motor module. Can this be removed and the moter still work. The problem is the wipers wont shut off while vehicle is running. 2nd problem limited income disabled and need a few ideas please. Astro van 1993 4.3 L Book says it the module but really does not mention anything much for trouble shooting. Clean connections, check for lose wires none found but the vehicle did sit for a long time and have few other electrical ticks.
N1zw

All the power and ground go thru the logic board so no.

Thank you for the information on the logic board I guess my next step would be to remove to motor assembly and check it over for any broken connections or lose solders. If that does not help then I will will have to fork up the cash for new motor. Thanks again.

N1zw
Your welcome thats what were here for. What happens is the logic board shorts out and keeps the motor running after shutting it off. You might be able to do better internet ordering the motor verus buying it at a auto parts store for price wise.