TOYOTA PICKUP GAS PROBLEM

1992 Toyota Pickup • 205,678 miles

Ok my truck has the 3.0 v6 motor in it the head gasket got replaced in 97 with the recal that was out. I had a idel problem it was a misfire so I changed the plugs and that fixed the problem. Now the truck has had the regular tap noise from the lifters which from what I have read is normal. Now the donut gasket is fixen to be replaced. The truck still acts a little sluggish and I can't figure it out. So far I have changed the timing gears, timing belt twice, water pump twice, all front end parts, radiator, the fuel injectors got replaced at 170000 miles from the truck sitting up and leaking, valve cover seals and the rear main seal ave been changed. So the truck doesn't leak oil at all, fuel pump has been replaced as well as fiel filter recently. Wires also have been changed. Just can't figure out why sometimes it wants to not crank or rather it will but you have to know how to push on the gas to basically flood it out or it acts like it ain't getting no fire or gas but only does it every now and then what could the problem be. Why is it running so sluggish oil is changed every three to four thousand miles I am also running 32 11.50 r15 tires with Torshen bars turned up to clear tires in front and the truck is a Japan made model vin so I know it will run for ever. Just would like it to run a little smoother need help please. Also can smell coolent but can't find a leak under the truck or above it no where and there is no water in the oil I check it every week

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first have pressure checked for an internal leak