SATURN SL2 COOLANT PROBLEM

1992 Saturn SL2 • 133,000 miles

I have a 1992 Saturn SL2, and for some reason my coolant keeps leaking fluid. Every time I make sharp turns too quickly and then I stop, it starts leaking all my fluid until it's empty and then I have to refill it. My car doesn't run hot and I can drive for an entire month without a leak, but if I make one sharp quick turn then it'll leak everything out. People keep telling me there might be a whole, but I honestly can't find the exact place where it's leaking from. I've used Coolant Stop leak before, ofcourse it didn't leak anything until I made a sharp turn, other than that the car drives fine. Oh and my engine service light stays on, and it's already been fixed how do iturn it off? And my brake light too. Also my turn signals stopped working. Every time I put in a new fuse it blows as soon as I use the signal light for both my left and right signal. How do I fix that?

Lets do one thing at a time let's start by doing pressure test on. Your cooling system you can rent a pressure tester and adapters at auto. Zone.