WINDOW REGULATOR

1992 Pontiac Sunbird • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 120,000 miles

92 Pontiac Sunbird window regulator. Not power, just crank style where can I buy it? I have searched all the sites I can find and they are all power type.

Tericraig

I see what you mean iam still looking though for the manual one. Which one do you need?

Both front driver and front passenger. And would like to go new because I figure used will have the same problems or soon to be. Thanks for looking.

Tericraig
So far used is the only ones I have found on ebay but iam still looking.

Thanks for your time and if I had to go used I would maybe do just the drivers side front window. I have called all the salvage yards around here and everything I can find on the net still no luck. So again thanks for your time and if you find one it would be great.

Tericraig
How did you make out?I havent seen any manual new regulators.

I have not found a new one as of yet. Pretty discouraging. Found a used one and they wanted one hundred and fifty something. Kinda got us over a barrel and taking full advantage. If you hear of anything would sure like to be given a heads up. Thanks

Tericraig
Have you looked on ebay I saw some for like 30 I think.

I guess I'll have to figure out the e Bay thing then. I know it is hard to believe but I have never used it as of yet. I guess that is about to change, thanks.

Tericraig
Don't feel bad your not the only one in the world that hasn't figured it out. Once you figure it out you will love it you just set up a ebay account and then your going to want to set a paypal account because most of the sellers on there take paypal. Let me know how you make on on your new ebay adventure.

Kind of a rock and a hard spot on this I guess. They do not make new regulators crank type anymore. I did find a used part place that will sell for $130.00 each! Not a miss print so will drive the car with the windows up.

Tericraig
Page 1 of 2