REPAIR

1992 Nissan Maxima • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 207,000 miles

My vehicle is revving when I accelerate and******** while I'm sitting at idle. It has an oil leak and powersteering leak, and it eats up gas like a truck. Then to top it off, when I accelerate, it revs high but takes a while to speed up and my valve covers are where the leaks are coming from and they are located over my alternator. And my exhaust manifold is possible leaking again because it is running rough again and I can smell fumes (including hints of gasoline) leaking into my vents into my car unless I keep it on recirculate within and my a/c doesn't blow cold unless it is on 3 or lower. And my a/c compressor is making a chinging noise and I think my clutch is about to go out on it. And for some reason my a/c blows harder when it's on recirculate. There's more but please help me figure out the most inexpensive way to fix these particular things correctly and quickly. Need more info? Pictures? Audio? I will do what I can to help you help me! Please. I'm machanically inclined but I dont always have the time to figure out how to troubleshoot it with my one year old and I'm a single mom. So PRETTY PLEASE dont waste any time to repond!