SENTRA

1992 Nissan 180SX • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 200,000 miles

Hi there again guys I have a 1992 Nissan sentra. It was put down driving for a year an a half it is carburetor. Now I start it an driving it is hesitating when want to move off. It idle fine but if u hold the revs about 2000 or 3000 rpm for e.G the revs start to drop when it warm up it drive ok I got the carburetor clean an service I also put sledge hammer in the tank I change the gas filter also so I was wondering if it might be the coil or spark plug sence the car was park for a year an half. Please help if u can tell me the resistance for the coil so I can check it with my meter when I drive it. It feel like it catching as we mechanic would say lol. But when u get to a junction an stop an then want to move off it start to behave like it is not gettin Enough gas or spark when it is cold but when warm to temp it drive ok please help
Pringle