CAR WONT START

1992 Lexus LS 400 • 220,000 miles

A few months ago I was driving my car and when I cut it off it wouldnt start. I was having to move the positive cable around and it would start but the last time when it broke down on me the positive terminal start melting off every time I tried to start my car. I changed the starter and now it turns over but it wont crank. Its getting fuel its not getting a spark. I replace the coil pack. It still chips away the post and the terminal when I try to crank it and it will smoke if I try to long. I have checked all the fuses there good I took it to a electric shop they didnt know they told me that a wire might be pinched some where from changing my starter but it was already having that problem, they also had me buy a part that is bolted to the body of the car on the passenger side in front of the strut, not sure of the name but it was suppose to send signals to the spark plugs but that was good too.
Kkelly123

Sounds like a short circuit somewhere in the electrical system,also go to this walk thru link: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start