IS IT THE AXLE THAT SNAPPED OR POP CLUTCH?

1992 Lexus ES 300 • 185,300 miles

I hear some noise on my lexus es 300 1992 stick shift om the front driver side tire. I was driving then all of a sudden I couldnt go forward or backward when I put it in gear. Can that be the clutch pop or axle snapped?
Rickypo

Take a look underneath it and see if the axle is broken?You are my eyes.

How can I tell? When put the car in gear(reverse) I hear noises

Rickypo
Your going to have to look to start with I cant see or hear anything on your car iam not there.

Why doesnt the car go when I put it in gear?

Rickypo
Apparently you can't read either. YOU have to look or get someone who can look under the car to see what is making the noise. You know we can't see anything over a computer. A broken outer cv joint is the best suspect but it could be as simple as a broken spring in the inner cv joint. That will allow the housing to slide out of the transmission and become disengaged. You'll likely see some transmission fluid on the ground too right below it. The clue is neither of the rubber boots will be torn. If the outer cv joint broke the rubber boot will be twisted and torn apart, and grease will be sprayed around the inside of the tire.

Another words you need to look or have someone that can look for you.