BRAKES

1992 Honda Civic

I have rear drum non abs, a friend has a crash ek3 like mine with disc brake at the rear an its abs can his rear disc work on my vehicle without me changing any lines etc
Quacey gilkes

You can transplant the parts but it's a REAL big job and not worth the trouble. You'll need to replace the master cylinder, you'll need to find a different combination valve for your exact car model from a car without ABS, and a lot of mounting stuff will have to be changed. Your master cylinder has a residual check valve that keeps about 10 psi of fluid pressure on the rear drum brakes. If you keep that master cylinder with disc brakes, they'll stay partially applied all the time.

Rear brakes on front-wheel-drive cars only do about 20 percent of the stopping. Your drum brakes can already make the rear wheels lock up and skid. What are you trying to accomplish by switching to disc brakes?