WATER CONNECTING PIPE

1992 Honda Accord • 2.2L 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 100,000 miles

I live in Austin Texas. I am currently fixing a friends Honda accord '92. I figured out it was the water connecting pipe that connects the thermostat housing to the water pump. I have already taken the connecting pipe out and need to replace it. I can not find where to buy this connecting pipe. If anyone would be able to let me know where they bought theirs or of they are selling please let me know! Thanks, I appreciate it!
Kkmina

I tmay be part of an assembly so try the dealer if not then a junk yard. You may have to get a piece of copper from hardware and rig it to work.

Thanks! I'm trying not to go through a dealer because they always have such a crazy mark up. I will definitely try a salvage yard, but I wouldn't trust myself to try and rig one up. I appreciate your help.

Kkmina
Wedon't have a pic of it so it may be part of an assembly like a intake manifold or timing cover